Join our team of Authorized Training Providers (ATPs) and use OSHAcademy courses to cater to the learning needs of working professionals and organizations in your region.
OSHAcademy ATP Benefits
Why become an OSHAcademy ATP?
OSHAcademy is a trusted provider of high quality safety and health training. As an OSHAcademy ATP you will join a community of carefully selected training organizations dedicated to helping students reach their professional goals.
Benefits of the ATP Program:
The ATP Program provides many benefits for our training partners.
Some of these include:
- Globaly recognized by colleges, universities, insurance companies, and many public and private sector organizations
- Eligible to receive exclusive discounts on OSHAcademy ATP training certificates
- Easily verify certificates online
- Exclusive rights to offer OSHAcademy training courses
- Our training is "approved" by the National Safety Management Society (NSMS) and "recognized" by the Institute for Safety and Health Management (ISHM)
All candidates for the ATP Program must be able to meet the following minimum criteria:
Business/Organization Minimum Requirements:
An Authorized Training Provider (ATP) is a business or organization under which all training is conducted.
- Be a legally registered business for two or more years
- Able to demonstrate a minimum of two years previous safety and health training experience
- Conduct regular training to maintain membership
Note: OSHAcademy only has a limited number of training partner spaces available each year. Not all applicants who can meet the minimum requirements will be given the opportunity to apply.
Training Director Minimum Requirements:
The Training Director (TD) is responsible for all training conducted by your business/organization.
- Degree, preferably in an Occupational Safety and Health or closely related field
- Experience in an OSH/HSE training or management field
- Pass a background verification check
- Complete OSHAcademy's online 132-hour or 233-hour Professional Program
Note: At OSHAcademy's discretion, the educational requirements can be substituted for verifiable OSH/HSE work experience. This is typically a minimum of 5-10 years.
Fees associated with the ATP application process:
ATP Application Fee:
- Administrative processing fee
- Pinkerton Background Check fee
A fee of $650.00 is required with the initial ATP application.
What is covered in the fee:
OSHAcademy Program Fees:
All OSHAcademy Training Directors and Authorized Trainers are required to complete one of the following:
- Online OSHAcademy 132-Hour OSH Professional Program
- Online OSHAcademy 233-Hour Oil and Gas Professional Program
For a list of the associated program costs please visit the OSHAcademy program page.
How to Apply
Complete a Pre-qualification Questionaire
If you would like to apply to become an Authorized Training Provider, start by completing this short pre-qualification questionnaire. The questionnaire will help your institution determine if it meets the standard requirements to apply to become an OSHAcademy ATP.
These requirements ensure only training organizations with the right combination of education and experience are qualified to provide OSHAcademy training.
Note: Although we appreciate your interest, OSHAcademy is only able to accept a limited number of Authorized Training Providers. Not all applicants who can meet the minimum requirements will be offered the opportunity to apply.