ABOUT OSHACADEMY ATPS
How does OSHAcademy select ATP's?
OSHAcademy has established a strict set of requirements each company must meet to qualify as an Authorized Training Provider (ATP). These requirements ensure only training organizations with the right combination of education and experience are qualified to provide OSHAcademy training.
Some of these requirements include:
- Must be a legally registered business for two or more years.
- TD must be able to pass a background check.
- Must have a minimum of two years of previous safety and health training experience.
How do ATP courses differ from OSHAcademy online courses?
Courses taught by an ATP are classroom based.
- Classroom based training allows students more direct interaction with the instructor versus online courses.
- ATPs are able to provide hands-on training for some courses which cannot be achieved through online training
- OSHAcademy ATPs have the ability to submit custom courses to help meet their client's needs.
How much does ATP training cost?
Each ATP sets their own training fees for their region. Factors that can affect the price include:
- duration of training
- hands-on activities
- training materials required
- travel expenses, and number of students.
TestimonialsA few words from actual students.
15220 NW Greenbrier Parkway, Suite 230
Beaverton, Oregon 97006
Email: support AT oshacademy-atp DOT com
Mon - Fri: 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Saturday & Sunday: Closed Holidays: Closed